Translate

Sunday 3 January 2016

Hope you all had a great Christmas and happy new year!

Hello there, I am communicating to you via a smartphone! :D Unfortunately my laptop sounds like an angry helicopter, a few minutes after it is switched on, and heating up rather fast....this has been going on for awhile. So my new year resolution is to get that fan fixed!!! As it so happens I had nothing much to post about except for some 1:12 christmas crackers which I also wanted to write a tutorial about, alas it will have to be done out of season. The gift I was making for Pepper had to be scrapped due to a few mistakes I made, which I'll post about too.
 Hopefully with a happy outcome by then :) hmmmm so for now I wish you all a fantastic 2016! I'm just going to do a little experiment and see if I can get a picture of those crackers up......


Yay! It worked..I should mention I haven't had a mobile phone for many years. This is all very new to me...bit like being in the film Minority Report. I'm amazed at this technology!  takes a awhile to write something though...spell check is very, very persistent!

Hope you all had a super christmas, and big thanks to the ladies who sent me a link to the Christmas decoration boxes you made! Thoroughly enjoyed that and will link to your work once I'm back on the laptop for I do not have a clue how to do it right now :D

27 comments:

  1. I used to make miniature Christmas crackers, but it was tedious and frustrating. I'd REALLY like to see your technique, and I hope you DO write a tutorial...even if it is for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones would take up an evening, the only slightly frustrating part is the rolling but you work up a little knack for it. Hopefully before easter :)

      Delete
  2. My computer (laptop) get very hot too, I bought an extra fan, to place underneath, works great =)
    Hope you had a great Christmas and that this new year will be wonderful!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are just great! I am really looking forward to the tutorial about how to make them. I hope they have a prize inside. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Espero que pronto encuentres una solución para tu ordenador.
    ¡Feliz año 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you making crackers! Much more ambitious then me.....I bought some instead. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year!
    Espero que pronto tengas arreglado el ordenador.Esos crackers son fantásticos!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Belle et Heureuse Année* Sarah !
    Je travaille avec mon smartphone, c'est plus simple et mon I-Mac vieillit ;)
    Bises. Joce

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Belle et Heureuse Année* Sarah !
    Je travaille avec mon smartphone, c'est plus simple et mon I-Mac vieillit ;)
    Bises. Joce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks joce. Im slowly getting the hang of it :D

      Delete
  9. Hi Sarah! I Love your Christmas Crackers! however, it must have driven you "crackers" to make them all so Absolutely Perfect, but hey.... "that's how you roll"! :D
    I know that these are tricky to do WELL, because I have TRIED to do make them myself and so I would LOVE to see how you did it.
    I only hope that your computer doesn't get too hot to handle.

    from your biggest fan

    elizabeth
    p.s. Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! :D very much looking forward to making this tutorial! You could actually put things in these ones so very exciting, I love christmas crackers! :D Happy new year!

      Delete
  10. Wonderful Christmas crackers!
    Happy New Year to you with a lot of projects!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Sarah, I saw your post http://amberatti.blogspot.ca/2013/12/happy-miniature-christmas.html, and would like to know if you would allow me to use some of the pics to make a page in the Minitreasures wiki advent calendar 2016. Here is a link to 2015 calendar http://minitreasures.pbworks.com/w/page/101217031/advent_calendar2016

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda, those calendars are a great idea and Im very happy to have any of my images used in them. So full permission granted :) thanks!

      Delete
  12. Bonne et heureuse année 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Sarah, so nice to 'see' you again! Very happy new year to you too, that it may be a better one! I LOVE your crackers, they're so perfect! I like them even better than many full sized ones. Hope you get that fan fixed, would be nice for you to be able to use your laptop again. Haha, I can only imagine how sci-fi it all must be if you haven't had a mobile phone a few years, so much has changed indeed! :D Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. too bad by the way about the gift for Pepper... good luck with that but I'm confident you'll get that better outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy-miniature-christmas.html, and would like to know if you would allow me to use some of the pics to make a page


    หนังซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sex dolls Throughout the UK

    Diamond Dolls - Get the best sexy woman dolls for sex at an affordable price in the UK. We are the best sexy woman dolls supplier for sex in the UK. We ship our sex dolls Throughout the UK and Europe.
    to get more - http://eudiamonddolls.com/about-us/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)